HAZON Solutions provides subject matter expertise to ensure mission success through safe, effective and efficient operations. HAZON has deep roots in Naval Carrier aviation and intelligence systems. These unique backgrounds provide HAZON the experience and expertise to assist Fortune 1000 companies in the use of sUAV capabilities to increase safety and operational efficiencies.
The Unmanned Industry Leaders Designing, Developing, Supporting, Operating and Independently Verifying and Validating UAV Systems.
- Drone Inspection Services for Energy – Transmission CVI’s, Cooling Towers, Solar Farms, Wind Generators, Switch Inspections (Thermal)
- Complete Drone Program Design and Development – Use/Business Case Consulting, Basic and Advanced Training, Drone Sales, Drone Management System Software
- Transportation Industry Inspections – Bridges, Railways, Ancillary Structures, Construction
- Tower Inspections – Wireless Communication, Radio, Construction
- Research and Development – 2/3D Ground Mapping, Multi-spectral and Thermal Data Collection, Confined Space Inspection
Infrastructure Aerial Inspections
HAZON Solutions is conducting FAA sanctioned operational testing of sUAS inspections including high voltage power line towers, cellular phone towers, bridges and water towers. Equipped with high definition and infrared cameras, sUAS enable safe and efficient alternatives to imaging from manned aircraft or personnel climbing the structures to conduct visual inspections. HAZON Solutions is actively involved in testing and research in partnership with the Mid Atlantic Aviation Partnership (MAAP) developing procedures for the operation of unmanned sensors. HAZON Solutions has the unique ability to train large organizations in the operational standards for fielding safe and reliable sUAS to perform inspections.
Enterprise Drone Capability Development
Drones have incredible potential to provide safety, financial and quality improvements. However, having right programatic framework and processes in place is the key to the long term success of the program to ensure the benefits The goal is to create a professional drone operation that compliments and supports your existing operational structure and safety culture. Learn More >>